Myths about COVID-19 !
COVID-19 is spreading through respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or speaks. People can get the infection by touching a contaminated surface and then their eyes, mouth, or nose.
We heard many storytellings about how the virus might be transmitting and prevent it. Unfortunately, most of the stories are wrong and they are not based on any clinical evidence.
The World Health Organization advises people to not be misleading with these myths. To protect yourself and your loved ones from infection, keep washing your hands or rub your hands with alcohol. Always Keep Social Distancing. We should not forget to wear a mask if we have symptoms.
- 1.COVID-19 virus CAN be transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates.
- 2. Taking a hot bath DOES NOT prevent the new coronavirus disease.
- 3. Mosquito bites CANNOT transmit COVID 19 from person to person.
- 4. Ordering or buying products shipped from overseas will NOT MAKE a person sick.
- 5. Thermal scanners DO NOT detect people infected with COVID-19.
- 6.5G mobile networks DO NOT spread COVID-19.
- 7.COVID-19 CAN infect People of all ages.
- 8. Exposing yourself to the sun or temperatures higher than 25 Celcuies degrees DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus disease.
- 9. You can recover from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Catching the new coronavirus DOES NOT mean you will have it for life.
How to protect yourself from COVID-19?
- 1. Drinking alcohol DOES NOT protect you against COVID-19 and can be dangerous.
- 2. The vaccines against pneumonia DO NOT protect you against the new coronavirus.
- 3. Eating garlic DOES NOT help prevent infection from COVID-19.
- 4. Regularly rinsing your nose with saline DOES NOT help prevent infection with the new coronavirus.
- 5. Antibiotics ARE NOT effective in preventing and treating the new coronavirus.
- 6. There ARE NOT any specific medicines to prevent or treat the new coronavirus.
How to Kill The COVID-19?
- 1. Cold weather and snow CANNOT KILL the new coronavirus.
- 2. Hand dryers are NOT EFFECTIVE in KILLING the virus.
- 3. You SHOULD NOT use ultraviolet disinfection lamps to sterilize your hands or other areas of skin. It CAN cause skin irritation.
- 4. Spraying alcohol or chlorine all over your body DOES NOT KILL COVID-19.