Our partner, V4 Advisors is the leading company in Greenhouse Gas emission and climate change in the region. It provides financial, environmental, social and sustainable development viability of healthcare organizations in the region.
The foundation of our partnership strategy brings together our knowledge of the healthcare regulations and practices and introducing the elements of sustainability in the healthcare sectors.
- This partnership is resulting in improving patient care, save energy, and reducing carbon footprint in healthcare organizations.
- The Healthcare sectors will be deploying the only online tool certified with the “Built on GHG Protocol” in the region.
Our respected partner, Acorn Research is the regional office for Acorn Group (Canada).
- Acorn Research is recognized for its innovative expertise in a suite of research capabilities in design, feasibility studies, management consulting. In addition to artificial intelligence solutions and auditing.
- Together we pool our key talents to complement one another for the benefit of our clients with their clinical and professional needs.
Our distinguished partner, ACHS International is the trusted healthcare quality improvement partner to organizations across the Middle East and the Asia Pacific. With over 45 years’ experience in the healthcare industry, they are experts in the fields of patient safety, quality, outcomes, and person-centered care improvements.
- This partnership in UAE brings together extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry and offers healthcare accreditation, consultancy, coaching, and education programs in infection prevention, patient safety, and quality management to enable healthcare organizations to meet their goals of excellence and continuous improvement.
- ACHS is accredited by the International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua) External Evaluation Association (IEEA) for its standards, assessor training program, and organizational management. International organizations can be accredited by ACHS International through their comprehensive Evaluation & Quality Improvement Program (EQuIP) standards. Learn more at www.achsi.org or connect by emailing email@example.com
The Compass Health Consultancy is an official partner to Patient Safety Movement.
We joined effort to demonstrate that patient safety should always be a priority for everyone involved in healthcare .
Our common goal is to work together in ZERO preventable harm and death across the globe.
Our partner, Innovation Panel is a leading company in healthcare management in the region .
The foundation of our partnership strategy brings together our knowledge of the healthcare regulations and practices to help healthcare organizations achieving their excellence in hospital management and commissioning .
Our distinguished partner,Gulf Medical University (GMU) established in 1998 .It is a leading medical university in the Gulf region. GMU offers Medical and Health Professional Education in the field of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Anesthesia & Surgical Technology, and Medical Imaging Sciences.
The Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare (CASH) Gulf Medical University Ajman is a state of the art simulated and virtually created hospital set up for communication and clinical skills teaching, training, and assessment on high tech simulator for all health care professionals to ensure delivery of high-quality health care training to people working in this field to make the professional team safer.It is the first center in UEA which offers accredited courses, training and workshops from Royal College of Edinburgh and National Association of Emergency Medical Technician.In addition, the education programs are accredited by Ministry of Health (MOH) and Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
We are joining efforts with CASH to offer a range of specialized training programs for healthcare professionals in UAE.
This partnership will help in:
- 1-Elevate competency of healthcare professionals in many topics related to surgical care, infection prevention and patient safety to improve healthcare delivery and health prevention measures in UAE.
- 2-Empowering healthcare professionals and organizations with specialized training programs to meet the healthcare markets challenges and support healthcare teams career development.
Our distinguished partner, Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
Is the largest association of perioperative nurses in the world, AORN defines, supports, and advocates for patient and staff safety through exemplary practice in all phases of perioperative nursing care using evidence-based guidelines, continuing education, and clinical practice resources.
AORN represents the interests of more than 200,000 perioperative nurses by providing evidence-based research, nursing education, standards, and practice resources to enable optimal outcomes for patients undergoing operative and other invasive procedures. www.aorn.org
The foundation of our partnership brings together our knowledge of the healthcare standards and practices in surgical care .
This partnership is resulting in :
- 1.Standardized education program in MEA region for RNs entering and working in the perioperative specialty.
- 2.Improving Operating room efficiency and safety.
- 3.Empowering perioperative nurses, healthcare organizations to support safe surgery for every patient, every time.
- 4.The Healthcare sectors will be offered the only perioperative certified trainings programs “ Periop 101: A Core CurriculumTM , CNOR “to build the competency of their Perioperative nursing team in the MEA region.
Our distinguished partner, the Lebanese American University’s Academy of Continuing Education (LAU ACE), is designed for the 21st-Century workplace.
The LAU ACE offers courses, workshops and certificate programs to impart relevant and up-to-date knowledge and skills in various fields, serving a wide variety of adult learners who seek professional advancement.
Through this partnership, we have the opportunity to:
1-Enhance the competence of Lebanese healthcare professionals in infection prevention, patient safety, risk assessment, and surgical care. Our focus is on elevating their skills and knowledge to ensure the delivery of top-quality care and the promotion of patient well-being.
2-Empower healthcare professionals and organizations by offering certified training programs that facilitate career advancement and elevate the standard of care in Lebanon.
Our distinguished partner, The Emirates Nursing Association (ENA), is a nonprofit organization founded on 22nd January 2003 under statement number (65) by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of the United Arab Emirates. It was established and exists exclusively to strengthen the nursing profession in the United Arab Emirates.
Through this partnership, we are collaborating to:
1-Enhancing the competence of UAE nursing professionals in critical areas such as infection prevention, patient safety, and perioperative care.
2- Offering certification programs that enable ENA members to advance their career paths. These specialized programs provide professional development opportunities, empowering ENA members to excel in their careers and significantly contribute to nursing.
Our esteemed collaboration with Blue Mirror AI, developed by clinicians in New Zealand, is a source of pride for The Compass Health Consultancy. As the approved distributor for the Middle East and Africa (MEA), we are committed to supporting and enhancing infection control procedures and promoting compliance with the advanced AI software.
In this partnership, our joint efforts aim to achieve the following:
- Elevating the proficiency of healthcare professionals in the MEA region in PPE applications and compliance.
- Blue Mirror AI serves as a groundbreaking replacement for the traditional PPE buddy, meticulously checking for errors during the donning and doffing of PPE kits. This not only saves time, money, and resources but also significantly improves infection control, minimizing the spread of infections by reducing PPE errors.
Our esteemed collaborator, the American Institute For Healthcare Management (AMIHM), brings over 10 years of expertise in serving the healthcare industry. AMIHM is renowned for its dedication to transforming healthcare into a system free from errors, waste, delays, and unsustainable costs.
In this collaborative venture, our shared objectives include:
- Introducing the Healthcare Professional Leadership Certifications Program in the MEA region, fostering a transformative journey towards achieving leadership excellence.
- Empowering healthcare professionals and organizations to facilitate career advancement and elevate the standard of care in the MEA region, contributing to the overall enhancement of the healthcare sector.