PERIOP 202 TM FOR ORTHOPEDIC PROCEDURES
PERIOP 202 is an essential nurse education training program for orthopedic specialty procedures. Each course combines hybrid (online and in-person) education that is based on the latest AORN guidelines and evidence-based resources which are considered the gold standard for perioperative practices worldwide.
The course modules provide registered nurses, with and without experience in orthopedic with the knowledge, clinical skills and confidence to excel as orthopedic perioperative nurses and ensure optimal outcomes for orthopedic surgical patients.
Periop 202 can be done individually or combined with the Periop 101 course. The course can be customized to meet the special needs of each healthcare facility.
To register pls click the below link:
Standardize the evidence-based educational programs developed by subject matter experts around the workflow of perioperative nurses for orthopedic procedures
• Increase perioperative nurses’ competencies, knowledge of protocols and guidelines for orthopedic procedures to deliver safe surgical care for every patient
• Support patients and family education in surgical care
• Implement surgical pathway in orthopedic procedures
• Integrate patient and environmental safety processes throughout the perioperative continuum
• Use critical thinking and leadership skills to excel in the perioperative environment
Who Should Attend:
- Experienced perioperative nurse RNs who are new to the orthopedics
- OR nurses returning to work after an extended absence in specialty procedures
- OR nurses who want a refresher course on workflow processes in orthopedics
- OR clinical educators and preceptors for specialty procedures
• Certificate from AORN with credit hours (CH) accredited by American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
• Certificate of attendance